FREISING, (Sept 08, 2016) – At electronica 2016 in Munich, Germany, Texas Instruments (TI) (NASDAQ: TXN) will showcase innovation focused on the future of industrial automation and automotive technologies, such as the following:
- Visit the industrial demo showcasing TI technology enabling Industry 4.0 and the smart factory of tomorrow leveraging TI solutions for real-time Ethernet with EtherCAT. Take a closer look at sensor communications with wired technologies like IO-Link and wireless technologies such as Bluetooth® low energy, and explore how TI’s gallium nitride (GaN) technology significantly increases the efficiency in variable speed motor drives.
- Discover innovation in automotive all in one car. The Evolution Car 2020 (EvoCar) showcases how TI’s automotive portfolio, including DLP® products, enables advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS), infotainment, haptic feedback and adaptive LED headlights. Come and take a ride.
For more information, visit ti.com/electronica.
TI will also be offering an engineer-to-engineer experience where attendees can visit any of four different technology workbenches to meet TI experts. Each workbench is dedicated to a different topic: power management, sensing, wireless connectivity, MCUs and processors.
Beyond the TI booth at electronica
On November 10, TI experts will deliver presentations at the Embedded Platforms Conference at the Press Center East on the fair ground.
- 10:35- 11:15 a.m. - Nick Lethaby, IoT Ecosystem manager – Software Power Management Techniques for IoT Sensor Applications.
- 12:35- 1:15 p.m. - Leo Hendrawan, EMEA application support engineer – RTOS Based Software Development Approach for IoT low power wireless applications.
- 2:00- 2:40 p.m. - Ram Machness, marketing director, Low Power Connectivity – Sub-1 GHz and Bluetooth® low energy wireless communication for local and cloud-based control.
On November 09, from 1:30- 2:00 pm, Ram Machness will speak about Leveraging the range of Sub-1 GHz technology to connect ultra-low power IoT sensors to the cloud at the Wireless Congress. This event takes place at the International Congress Center Munich on the fair ground.
Also on November 09, from 1.30- 2.00 pm, Florian Feckl, power management systems engineer, will speak on Low Power, High Efficiency and Small Size DC/DC Solutions from TI and Coilcraft. He will present with Flavio Sestagalli from Coilcraft, in cooperation with Mouser Electronics, a key distributor of TI products. The presentation is part of the Embedded Forum in hall A6.
Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today. Learn more at www.ti.com.