DALLAS, April 4, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Sixteen companies have been recognized by Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) (NASDAQ: TXN) as winners of its annual Supplier Excellence Award (SEA). As the company’s highest level of supplier recognition, the award highlights suppliers who have excelled in conducting business ethically while providing outstanding products, service and support that meet or exceed expectations for quality, environmental and social responsibility, technology, responsiveness, assurance of supply and cost. The sixteen winners are an elite group selected from more than 12,000 suppliers.
"At TI, we know our customers depend on us to help them innovate and get to market first, and we have the same expectations of our suppliers," said Rob Simpson, vice president of TI Worldwide Procurement and Logistics. "The Supplier Excellence Award winners have demonstrated exceptional commitment and capability to deliver the products we need and the performance we expect."
The sixteen SEA recipients, along with the products or services they provide to TI, are:
- Ardentec - Test services
- ASM - Manufacturing equipment and services
- Balfour Beatty Construction - General contractor
- Cabot Microelectronics - Chemicals
- Formfactor - Test / probe equipment
- IC Enable - Engineering services
- JMJ Korea CO. Ltd. - Clips
- Kintetsu World Express - Global transportation, product distribution, logistics
- LG Siltron, Inc. - Silicon wafers
- M Arthur Gensler Jr & Associates - Architectural design
- M/C/C - Media management services
- Semiconductor Technologies & Instruments Pte Ltd - Assembly materials
- Shinko Electric Industries Co. Ltd. – IC Assembly Division - Assembly services
- Sumitomo Bakelite Co., Ltd. - Mold compound
- Toppan Photomask, Inc. - Photomasks
- Turner Construction - General construction
About Texas Instruments
Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today. Learn more at www.ti.com.
SOURCE Texas Instruments Incorporated