DALLAS, March 31, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) (NASDAQ: TXN) today announced 14 winners of its annual Supplier Excellence Award (SEA), the company’s highest level of supplier recognition. From more than 12,000 suppliers, the winners were selected for ethical business practices, outstanding products, service and support and additional attributes, including cost, environmental and social responsibility, technology, responsiveness, assurance of supply and quality.
"As a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company, TI creates innovative analog integrated circuits and embedded processing solutions that fuel many of today’s fastest-growing markets and help our customers unlock the possibilities of the world as it could be. Our most critical suppliers, like the 2015 Supplier Excellence Award winners, are essential to our success," said Rob Simpson, vice president of TI Worldwide Procurement and Logistics. "These winners have demonstrated outstanding commitment and ability to deliver the world-class performance and execution we expect."
The 14 SEA recipients – along with the products or services they provide to TI – are:
- AECOM – remediation and environmental services
- ASM Pacific Technology Ltd. – leadframes
- CH2M – architectural and engineering services
- Enplas Semiconductor Peripherals Pte. Ltd – test materials
- FUJIFILM Ultra Pure Solutions – chemicals
- GlobalWafers Co., Ltd. – silicon wafers
- Inventec Appliances Corp. – contract manufacturing
- JX Nippon Mining & Metals – sputtering targets
- Logisticorp Group – transportation services
- Mitsui Chemicals Tohcello Inc. – backgrind tapes
- OnPoint, LLC – LED lighting, project management and design consulting
- Shinko Electric Industries Co., Ltd. – tape substrate
- Tesec Corporation – test handlers
- Tokyo Electron Limited – wafer fab equipment
For more information regarding the winners, visit wpl.ext.ti.com.
About Texas Instruments
Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today. Learn more at www.ti.com.
SOURCE Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI)